Careers Renault Belgard
"We are as passionate about our careers as we are about our cars"
Our talented and dedicated team members operate from our state of the art showroom on the Belgard Road in Dublin.
Our team hosts a vast wealth of experience in the motor industry, with the majority working with our beloved brands, Renault & Dacia, for many, many years. We are proud to have been awarded Renault Aftersales Dealer of the Year Award in 2015.
At Renault Belgard we offer a progressive career in a professional environment. We commit to giving each of our team members the opportunity to learn and develop in their roles whether it be in Sales, Aftersales or Administration.
Explore the opportunities we have available to see how we can help you achieve your career ambitions:
Due to expansion we are increasing our workshop team. We are currently seeking to recruit Fully Qualified Service Technicians to join our team.
- Experienced mechanics should ideally have recent Renault dealer experience. Formal skills training with a recognised automotive organisation is essential.
- Experienced technicians should be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
- You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
- You will be a committed individual with a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
- You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Carry out fault diagnosis, service, and repair.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and report to workshop controller as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Indicate to workshop controller possible future faults and repair requirements.
- Ensure that quality procedures relating to the function laid down by the Company are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all procedures relating to service books and service, repair and warranty are carried out.
- Maintain all records and paperwork relevant to the function, ensuring they are accurate and up to date at all times.
- If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming a member of our team please apply below including full Cover Letter and CV attached
- This is a great chance to work within a very successful motor dealership who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
To apply for this role send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or to apply for a role above, please contact email@example.com