LIMITED OFFER Timing belt & Auxiliary belt kits changed
FROM €299 ex VAT
• Inspection of your water pump
• FREE 25-point safety check
• Complimentary car wash and hoover
• FREE courtesy car
Everything you need to know about your timing belt:
The timing belt is an integral part of your engine, Should your belt fail you may be left with costly repair bills, and/or severe engine damage. There has never been a better time to have your belt replaced, as we have just launched our latest offer; a timing belt and auxiliary-belt kits changed for from €299.00 ex VAT
During the replacement procedure we will carry out an inspection of your water pump and advise you if the replacement of the pump is required. We will also give your car a free 25-point safety check complimentary car wash and hoover, and we will make a free courtesy car available to you while the work is carried out. Call our service department today and book your car in at a convenient time, and you may save yourself hundreds, if not thousands in the long term.
Renault Belgard’s advice:
In order to optimise the life span of your engine, we recommend that you:
- Follow the maintenance programme for your vehicle.
- Preventively change your timing and accessories belt between 60,000 and 160,000 km or every 4 to 5 years, even if the mileage has not been reached.
Warning: a worn out belt gives no warning! Speak to your local Renault dealer to find out the maintenance programme for your vehicle